Friday, May 16, 2008

Diapers on the Cheap at Ralph's & CVS

Ralphs
This week at Ralphs, you get $4 off a $20 purchase of Huggies or Pull-Ups products at checkout. Read the details here. You can mix and match diapers with wipes or bath and body products according to this promotion. Make sure you also do the following to make this deal even better:
  • Use your coupons - there was a $1 off Huggies in the Sunday coupons
  • Signup for additional Huggies coupons at shortcuts.com. This is a site that will automatically load coupons on your grocery rewards cards.
Here's how I scored on diapers this past week at Ralph's:
Pull Ups at $10.99
Huggies overnights at $9.99
Total of $20.98
- $4 for promotion
- $2 Huggies Pull Ups coupon
- $1 Huggies (any brand) coupon
- $2 Huggies Pull Ups coupon from shortcuts.com
FINAL TOTAL for 2 packages of diapers: $11.98 ($5.99 for a package of diapers isn't too bad!)
I know I could have saved an additional $1 for the Huggies (any brand) on shortcuts.com, but apparently I forgot to load it onto my card!

CVS
Thanks to The "Cents"ible Sawyer, the buy two get one free on select CVS brands promotion this week also includes diapers. As I mentioned before, I really like CVS Training Pants - I think they are just as good, if not better, than Pampers Easy Ups. I'm not sure if this works nationwide, so check with your local CVS first. Here's what I'm planning to do:

Buy 2 CVS Diapers at $8.99 (average price, this may be different at your local CVS) = $17.98
Get one package of CVS diapers free
Buy 1 Aquafresh Toothpaste at $2.99
Subtotal = $20.97
Less $4/20 CVS welcome coupon
Less $3/10 CVS Brand coupon
Final total = $13.97
Less $10 ECS
$3.97 OOP
Get $2.99 ECBs

At least I'll get some ECBs, three packs of diapers and one toothpaste!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments: