Friday, May 23, 2008

CVS Scores for the Week of May 18-24


Every time I head out the door, my husband always jokes with me by saying, "Where are you going? To CVS?" Oops! I guess I am just a little bit obsessed (read: A LOT)! Anyway, here's what I scored this week. My goal now is to try to work in items my family needs every week. For example this week we really needed milk and paper towels. I managed to do it and spend $6.21 OOP.

1 Soft & Dri Deodorant $2.00
1 6 pack of Scott Towels $4.99
1 Garnier Fructis Hair Smoother $2.99
2 Crest Baking & Peroxide Toothpastes $3.98
3 Oral B Indicator Toothbrushes$5.97
1 Almay Eyeshadow $5.99
1 Schick Quattro Razor $8.49
1 Pantene Family Size Conditioner $5.99
2 Banana Boat Lip balms $3.98
1 Gallon of Milk $3.79
Subtotal: $49.17
Less Manufacturers coupons: - $14.75
Less CVS Coupon: - $10 off $50
Less ECBs: - $21.95
Total OOP: $6.21 (includes tax) ECBs Earned: $16.00

Note
: I tried to be slick and buy the Banana Boat lip balms hoping that I would get $7 ECBs, but it didn't work like the Hawaiian Tropic deal last week. Oh well, lesson learned!

Hope you all had a great week at CVS as well!


1 comment:

Becky said...

Good deals.
If you look in the ad from this week where to banana boat stuff is listed it says (excludes lip balms.)
I tried to do the Hawaiian Tropic lip balms last week and everyone who had them in stock had stop sells on them. I did get a manager to give me a rain check for ECBs though so next time I find them I'm gonna cash in!