Monday, June 16, 2008

Rite-Aid Rebates for Week of June 15, 2008 - FREE Shampoo and Toothpaste for $0.49 cents!

I "heart" CVS, but I also "heart" Rite-Aid, especially when they have rebate deals that give you items for free. This week, there are 3 great rebates on beauty essentials - shampoo and toothpaste:

Buy 1 Colgate Toothpaste (either Sensitive or Total Advanced) at $2.99
- Use $1.50 off coupon for Total Advanced from Sunday coupons
- Get rebate of $1

Total after coupons and rebate: $0.49

Buy 1 Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Shampoo or Conditioner at $2.99
- Use $1 off coupon from Sunday coupons
- Get rebate of $2.99

Total after coupons and rebate: profit of $1

Buy 1 Organix Shampoo or Conditioner at $5.49
- Get rebate of $5.49

Total after rebate: FREE

Today I spent $9.92 (includes tax) for all 3 items and will get back $9.48!

And wait, this deal is even sweeter because you can get a full rebate for buying Organix shampoo or Conditioner. I saw the hang tag on the shampoo I purchased, but no form. I discovered on Organixhair.com that you can request a rebate through the help of their third party marketing company by filling out the form here. Just note that it will take 10-12 weeks to get your rebate. Also check out this blog, Handprints on the Wall for more details about the rebate. According to Handprints on the Wall, the terms of the rebate are as follows:

BUY: Any Organix Shampoo or Conditioner

SEND: Cash Register receipt dated 1/1/08- 7/31/08 with the purchase price of the time, date and retail store name circled and a completed certificate (the form on the bottle, online, or via telephone).

RECEIVE: up to $6.99 Cash Refund

SEND TO: VOGI- Rebate/Universal, P.O. Box 222510, Hollywood, Florida 33022-2510

One request per household. Submission must be received by 8/15/08.

If I get my rebate, I will make a small profit of about $3.99 ($9.48-$5.49). I know some people were having trouble getting their rebate check, but I've figured I've got nothing to lose - only a profit to gain!

And just FYI, getting rebates from Rite-Aid is very easy - you can do it all online without turning in a receipt. I've done it before, and received my rebates within 4 weeks.

Happy shopping at Rite-Aid this week!

No comments: