Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ralph's New Coupon Policy

The price of rice has doubled, gas prices are nearing $5 per gallon, and now Ralph's has clipped their coupon policy. I'd hate to guess what's next in the lineup of economic woes. Anyway according to today's article from the LA Times, Ralph's grocery stores are expected to eliminate bonus valuations on coupons for $1 or more and will only double the value of coupons for 50 cents or less starting this Wednesday. Wow...I'll really miss those doubling of dollars, which really helped cut my weekly grocery bill. At least Von's is still doubling...for now!

1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth said...

Scolari's will still double up to a dollar. I sure hope it is not a trend because they are the only ones left here that even double at all. Our Von's or Albertson's have not for as long as I can remember...ah but alsas this is CA so I should be happy there is a store left that even doubles at all.