Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Shopping

Every Sunday morning (before my sleeping beauties wake up), I like to pull out all the print ads and coupons from the newspaper and check out the sales in peace. Note: I don't post sales from Best Buy, Circuit City or other electronics stores because I'm not a technologically savvy girl. My husband is good about those sales, so maybe one day I'll ask him to write something. In the meantime, here are the best deals that you may like:

Kohls - I didn't get a print ad this AM, but did receive an e-mail alert about their "Buy One Get One" sale on clothing, shoes, towels and rugs. The B1G1 shoe sale is what really caught my eye (channeling Imelda Marcos I suppose). My sister has been wanting these shoes (see right) - on sale for $59.99 and since they come in brown, I can get a pair too! Shipping is only $5 and if you sign-up for Kohls e-mail alerts, they'll send you a $5 off coupon. And if you go through Coupon Cactus, you can get back 1.5% of your purchase.

Target - I had been wanting these little 9-cube organizers from Target, and now they are on sale for $39.99. I'll be using them to store my daughter's toys. Bathing suits are $29.99 (see left - good to hold the "girls" all in!). Gerber Graduates finger foods (puffs) and snacks are on sale for $1.89 - if you use the Gerber coupons (ranging from 50 cents to $1, see my previous post on Freebie Fridays) you can get them for as little as .89 cents. Scott bath tissue is $6.99 for a 12-pack - you can save $1 if you go to their website for a printable coupon. Bounty Paper Towels are $7 for an 8-pack - less than a $1 a roll is good to me!

JCPenney is having their annual "Buy 1 Get 1 for 88 cents" sale on junior, kids and women's apparel, shoes, sunglasses, and items for the home (towels, rugs).

Home Depot is giving out FREE reusable shopping bags (one per customer) on April 20th in honor of Earth Day. Check out the details here.

Mervyns is offering a $10 reward for every $50 you spend. You can redeem your rewards between 4/21-4/27 when you spend $25 or more.

CVS - Check out Money Saving Mom to find out this week's deal scenarios.

Got a Sunday deal to share? Let me know!

No comments: