Saturday, April 19, 2008

Addicted to Drugstore Shopping

In the past, I've popped in drugstores such as CVS, Rite Aid or Walgreens for late-night Tylenol runs, cough medicines or the occasional candy bar craving. But once I stumbled upon one of my favorite blogs, Money Saving Mom, I have become addicted to drugstore shopping. I was hooked once I read how she spent a mere $.11 cents on diapers, lipstick, two boxes of chocolate and four air fresheners at CVS - and then earned over $20 in ECBs (Extra Credit Bucks - can be used like cash on future purchases).

With her advice, I have a closet full of shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, diapers, wipes, makeup, hairstyling products and cereal - all for FREE. I don't have to pay full price for these items like I used to at the grocery store or even Costco anymore.

Want to learn how Money Saving Mom can help you too? Learn all about her money saving strategies for CVS, Walgreens and Rite-Aid here. You'll be so glad you did!

Happy drugstore shopping!

No comments: