Monday, October 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Denise from "The Centsible Sawyer" tagged me this week to share 7 random things. So here they are:

7 Random Things About Me

1. If you saw me, you’d never guess that I was born and raised in the South. (I’m Filipino-American!)

2. I LOVE shopping at flea markets and thrift stores for clothes and shoes better than going to the mall. It’s like finding hidden treasures, and you can be sure that what you’ve bought is unique.

3. I wanted to be an actress when I was little girl. I used to rehearse my Oscar speech in the bathroom over and over again!

4. I enjoy all kinds of music, but I have a penchant for rap and hip hop.

5. I am a big foodie! I just love to eat! When I have time, I like to cook for my family and friends. I also enjoy going out to eat to try different restaurants.

6. I love watching corny, funny movies that make you laugh so hard, you can hardly breathe! My favorites are The Nutty Professor (with Eddie Murphy) and Anchorman.

7. I would love to own a boutique one day, filled with lots of beautiful clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry and other accessories every woman would want!

So, let's tag the following bloggers to learn some interesting things about them (I don't know many...) :

Afrohemian Eclectic
Crazy Coupon Mom

2 comments:

Mrs. J said...

wow I didn't know you're Filipino-American! I am a Filipino. I've been lurking your blog for a long time now lol.

Gail said...

yeah, a Filipina supporter! i'm glad you "lurk"! by the way, I like your blog and will add it to my favorites. I wish I started saving money when I was your age!