Tuesday, October 28, 2008

E.L.F. Mineral Makeup is 50% off - ONE DAY ONLY!

If you're interested in hopping on the mineral makeup train, check out the 50% off sale (on purchases over $25) on all minerals at E.L.F. (acronym for Eyes, Lips & Face) with promotional code EGMINERALC. I added lipsticks, kabuki brushes, blushes, and oil-stopping mineral sheer all slashed to $2.50 each to my shopping cart. For mineral makeup virgins, the starter kits, which include foundation, concealer, blush, two brushes and makeup case are a steal for $10. This is my first time testing out E.L.F.'s mineral line, so I'm crossing my fingers that the products are good. Most of the products received 4 out of 5 stars which is a positive sign. Also, if you spend more than $25 (after discount), you'll receive a free subscription to Glamour Magazine (note: there's also a refund of $9.99 if you don't want the magazine - see website for details). According to my e-mail alert, this is a 24-hour sale - I received the e-mail this A.M. (10/28) so order fast!

No comments: